We are glad to announce about ISSIP and Business Expert Press partnership. This partnership will give an opportunity for our members to publish books and receive book discounts for current titles.
Founders and editors of Service Systems and Innovations in Business and Society Collection James C. Spohrer and Haluk Demirkan are looking for scholars and professionals who have an expertise in Service Science and Systems and would like to publish a book. According to the editors the goal of this collection is to offer insights and practical knowledge that could easily be applied in the workplace. Current collection provides concise and practical descriptions of modern service innovations for professionals, government policy-makers, academics, social entrepreneurs and students. The collection includes short books that explain practical advances that best exemplify service innovations across multiple business and societal systems (e.g., retail & hospitality, finance & banking, information & communication technologies, health & education, utilities and urban services) and from multiple disciplinary perspectives (e.g., marketing, operations, management, engineering, computing, design, and more). For more information, please read the letter from Collection Editors James C. Spohrer and Haluk Demirkan.
Why should you consider becoming an author?
- The book will be supplemented with cases, articles, newsletter and podcasts
- BEP will distribute the book through StudyNet, University Readers, Xanedu and other leading providers of course packs.
- BEP will sell your booklet both in print and in digital collections to the business school libraries of the world.
- Collection editors will guide you through topic selection, assist you in achieving the appropriate tone in your writing, and then support you through the production process.
- Professional editors will also help you polish the manuscript. Business Expert Press employs a quick, 120-day production timeline. All editors and operations are based in the United States.
In addition to publishing opportunities Business Expert Press is also offering book discounts for ISSIP members. To get the discount code ISSIP members should visit: http://www.issip.org/issip-member-discounts/. For ISSIP Members Only: Print Price – $20.00; E-book- $5.00 .
Business Expert Press is offering discounts on the following titles (press on the title and you will be taken to BEP website where you can enter the discount code):
|Lean Sigma Methods and Tools for Service Organizations: The Story of a Cruise Line Transformation, Jaideep Motwani, Rob Ptacek, and Richard Fleming|
|Designing Service Processes to Unlock Value, Joy M. Field|
|Achieving Service Excellence: Maximizing Enterprise Performance through Innovation and Technology, C. M. Chang|
|Business Engineering and Service Design with Applications for Health Care Institutions, Oscar Barros|
|Service Thinking: The Seven Principles to Discover Innovative Opportunities, Hunter Hastings and Jeff Saperstein|
|Service and Service Systems: Provider Challenges and Directions in Unsettled Times, Steve Baron, Philippa Hunter-Jones, and Gary Warnaby|